Liberty Athletic Club Membership
Whether you are a runner, former college athlete, or just looking to get into running – Liberty Athletic Club (AC) will help you meet your running goals, while increasing your speed, and decreasing your chance of injury. Liberty AC focuses on gradual increases in training tailored to each runner. Liberty AC, not only encourages goal setting, but also provides a unique supportive setting that is over 50 years old. Runners of all ages within the Boston area are encouraged to stop by one of Liberty AC's practice prior to joining.
Liberty AC Workouts
Track Workouts at Harvard University (outdoor track)
Spring/Summer/Fall (outdoor) Tuesdays 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Track Workouts at Boston University (indoor track)
Winter (indoor) – Tuesdays 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Liberty AC Membership Fees
(January 1 – December 31, 2018)
Three Membership Options:
- One year adult membership with coaching and facility use $225
- One year adult membership with coaching outside of a 35 mile radius $175
- One year adult membership without coaching $90
Prorated memberships for those who join during the year.
Additional Requirements: Membership in the USA Track and Field (see www.usatf.org to join).
Training Sessions Include:
- Warm-up drills and strengthening;
- Speed workout and intervals tailored to the each runners’ current level of fitness;
- cool down and discussions about upcoming running events